Samstag, 29. Oktober 2016

Der erste Frost


********






I share with *  Claudia  * and her




Kommentare:

  1. Oh dear, did I inspire you for a frosty creation or did it really happen? You created a beautiful image from what looks like a 'Buchecker' capsule :) But in my mind frost is good for very few things: Kill bug larvae, so we don't get swamped the next summer and photos.
    Have a great weekend, Jutta!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Well it is that time of year and the frost is making it's presence known to all of us. Your photo is awesome though and very timely. I am still working on getting a good frost shot. Have a great week, Jutta ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love all these frosty creations! It really inspires to look at life differently so you can see where beauty is hiding in plain sight.

    AntwortenLöschen