Montag, 8. August 2016

Chrackle


Click to enlarge



My entry to 

Kommentare:

  1. I enlarged, the last one is gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo, SCHATZ........
    bin mit meiner privaten Freundesgruppe auf googleplus ssssseeeeehrrrr gut unterwegs. Sind 27 die sich mögen!
    Bei Dir auch alles Paletti?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like both of these, but the last one looks amazing.
    Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful pictures I especially like the top one it is so haunting and lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'm partial to that top one, too. So mysterious and other-worldly. Both are beautiful work, however.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the one on top but they are both perfect for this challenge
    Thanks for playing

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Both are absolutely gorgeous, the first is haunting and the second image is so surreal. Beautiful work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love the 3D effect in the second one. Both are wonderful art!

    AntwortenLöschen