Mittwoch, 13. April 2016

Landscape - day and night



I share with:


Kommentare:

  1. Very interesting.......I love the colours and composition......the third is perfect....
    Enjoy your evening!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Da bin ich auch hochkant rausgeflogen. Schön, dass Du noch dabei sein darfst! P.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. cool! I love the adding of the moons :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your landscape is delicate and unassuming and yet it catches my eye and keeps me there. At first I thought the Moon was falling, but then I realized it was getting smaller and smaller instead of bigger and bigger which is what it would do if it was coming closer ... hmmm, maybe a time frame :) Fun, Jutta ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is fun, really enjoyed that last piece with the added moons.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Been looking your posts...many creative images I've never seen before. Nice job !

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is great. I love the variations you give us.

    AntwortenLöschen